THE TRAINING OPTIMIZATION PLATFORM
3 Components to Bridge the Gap Between Traditional Training and On the Job Performance
THE USER INTERFACE
WHAT LEARNERS EXPERIENCE
- Think: short, bite-sized information delivered in fun and engaging activities
- Our platform will ignite employee’s competitive spirit with leaderboards, stars, and badges
- Learners will get instant feedback on their efforts
- Retention levels will increase via the game-based activities
EASY AUTHORING TOOL
CREATING YOUR MISSIONS
- Creating and maintaining microlearning modules has never been easier.
- With MLevel, create your missions in days or weeks, not months or years.
- When your training content changes, update it within minutes or hours. Keep up with the pace of change.
HOW TO ANALYZE THE RESULTS
- Our robust analytics engine allows you to see learner data by course, topic, or question
- Drill down into each question, user group, or individual users
- Real-time data allows for quick reinforcement and coachable moments with your learners
ALL THE FEATURES YOU NEED
HOW MLEVEL FITS INTO YOUR TRAINING PROGRAM
OPTIMIZE YOUR CURRENT SOLUTION
Many MLevel success stories come from supplementing your existing training program with our powerful tool. Bridge the gap between traditional training and on-the-job performance by allowing learners to come back to training at any time for reinforcement.
USE MLEVEL AS YOUR PRIMARY TRAINING PROGRAM
Our platform is robust and can uphold your entire training program. Utilize up to 17 different formats of training, including video, quizzes, games, and more.
3 WAYS TO FIND SUCCESS WITH MLEVEL
A CLOSER LOOK AT GAMIFICATION
DISCOVER SOME OF OUR MOST POPULAR GAME-BASED ACTIVITIES
Why Gamification Works:
- Learners will absorb information through games that are short in length, shutting out distraction
- Leaderboards encourage friendly competition between cohorts, causing employees to keep playing until they achieve the best comprehension score
- Employees get instant feedback while playing so they know exactly what information needs reviewing